To our Donnelly’s Client Community:
The welfare of our customers and employees always comes first. As new cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 are being confirmed across the region daily, we will continue bringing you updates on the extra precautions our team is taking to ensure we are protecting the health and welfare of both our customers and employees. We have also recently posted information pertaining to the health benefits your HVAC system can bring you during this time.
To safeguard our community, we have instituted processes to be sure only healthy staff members are sent out on service calls.
First and foremost, we are still open and committed to being here for our community. If you should have any HVAC or plumbing issues, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at (215) 437-3505.
We assure you our team is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
- If an employee or family member is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their family physician and remain at home.
- Technicians will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
- Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
- Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
- Disinfectant wipes will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles, and tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete the work.
As always, we thank you for your continued support of our local, family owned business—especially during this difficult time.
Please stay safe,
Should you have any questions, our Customer Experience Team is available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 437-3505.