Donnelly’s Comfort Protection Plan
All manufacturers of plumbing and HVAC systems recommend preventive maintenance.
You receive three preventive maintenance checks every year and more!
Why cooling and heating checks are important
• Avoid sudden, unexpected and disruptive emergencies
• Extend the life of equipment
• Ensure equipment isn’t wasting energy
• Be safe from possible carbon monoxide poisoning
Why plumbing checks are important
• Detect leaks that can cause expensive damage
• Ensure equipment and fixtures are running reliably
• Detect problems with gas lines
• Label and show you where your shut-off valves
are in case of emergency
Set it and forget it, we make it easy!
No need to mark your calendar, we’ll call you to schedule your maintenance checks.
You go to the front of the line for routine and emergency service.
No Extra Fees
No diagnostic or emergency fees ever.
15% off the total cost of any service as long as your membership is active.