Updated Safety Procedures from Donnelly's
To our Donnelly’s Client Community:
We are committed to our duty to service our customers safely. Our #1 priority is the welfare of of you, your family, and our team members.
We are open and committed to being here for our community. If you should have any HVAC or plumbing issues, please do not hesitate to call us immediately at (215) 799-9763 .
We assure you our team is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
- We are practicing CDC recommended safety and sanitary practices
- We will maintain a safe distance from others and refrain from shaking hands with our customers
- Our technicians will wear fresh masks, gloves, and shoe coverings when in your home
- Our techs sanitize that which they come into contact with in your home
- We are monitoring the health of our staff
In the interest of community responsibility, we also kindly ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms you please contact us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
Since unfortunately germs travel, we highly suggest getting an Indoor Air Quality Assessment to ensure you and your family are breathing clean air in your home.
As always, we thank you for your continued support of our local, family-owned business, especially during this difficult time.
Please stay safe,
Should you have any questions, our Customer Experience Team is available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 799-9763 .