A small investment that delivers great peace of mind.
Imagine finding a heating, cooling or plumbing system crucial to your comfort has broken down overnight. Now imagine this breakdown—and disruption to your life—could have been avoided with a proper preventive-maintenance routine
All manufacturers of plumbing and HVAC systems recommend preventive maintenance.
You receive three preventive maintenance checks every year and more!
Why are cooling and heating checks are important
- Avoid sudden, unexpected and disruptive emergencies
- Extend the life of equipment
- Ensure equipment isn’t wasting energy
- Be safe from possible carbon monoxide poisoning
Why plumbing checks are important
- Detect leaks that can cause expensive damage
- Ensure equipment and fixtures are running reliably
- Detect problems with gas lines
- Label and show you where your shut-off valves are in case of an emergency
Set it and forget it, we make it easy!
No need to make your calendar, we’ll call you to schedule maintenance checks
You go to the front of the line for routine and emergency service.
No Extra Fees
No diagnostic or emergency fees ever.
15% off the total cost of any service as long as your membership is active.
Only $20 Per Month
Our goal is for you to be totally thrilled with our people and their work. We want to earn the right for you to recommend us to your friends and relatives.
Preventive maintenance is easy with Donnelly’s. Sign up NOW!